What Are Your Parking Fees & Information About Valet Parking?
We only offer Valet parking for $67 + tax with in and out privileges.
To utilize our Valet Services, please pull into the white loading/unloading zone in front of the hotel at 450 Powell Street.
Are Pets Allowed To Stay At The Hotel?
Dogs only, two dogs maximum per room. A $ 75+ tax cleaning fee per stay is applicable. Dogs cannot be left unattended in the guestroom and must be leashed when walking through public spaces. Dogs are welcome in the lobby but are not permitted in the Beacon Lounge.
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
The standard cancel policy is 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one-night room and tax penalty. Exceptions to this might include certain Group or Promotional rates. Advanced Purchase reservations are paid in full at the time of booking are non-refundable.
What Time Is Check-In / Check-Out?
Check-in is available any time after 4:00 PM. Check-out is any time before 11:00 AM. If you need to store your luggage prior to check-in or after check-out, we are happy to assist.
How Do I Get To The Hotel?
From SFO Airport:
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) train is convenient and around $10 per person.
Exit at the Powell Street station. Follow the Powell Street cable car line for 3 blocks to entrance of the hotel.
A taxicab will run approximately $55. Taxicabs can be accessed on the luggage claim terminal level.
Ridesharing services, such as UBER and LYFT, will often be less if traveling during off peak commute times.
Domestic terminal ridesharing pick-up is located on the garage level five (5).
International terminal ridesharing pick-up is located outside Departures on the third (3) level.
Are The Rooms Smoke-Free?
Yes. The hotel is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is not allowed in any guestroom or indoor public area. Smoking in any guest room will result in a cleaning fee of $250.00 per room charged to the registered room guest.
What Are The Fitness Studio Hours?
The Fitness Studio is located on the 3rd floor and is open 24 hours a day. There is no pool on the property.
What's The Best Way To Get Around The City?
We are a very walk-friendly city, and our Union Square location puts you at the center of the City with quick access to many areas such as Chinatown, Financial District, and Moscone Convention Center.
The Cable Car line in front of the hotel will take you to Fisherman's Wharf and the Embarcadero.
Streetcars and buses running along Market Street will take you to the Ballpark and into Castro Street.
Is The Hotel ADA Accessible?
Yes. We are fully compliant with all local and state ordinances for designated ADA guestrooms and public spaces.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your arrival for any accommodations you may need.
What Does The Urban Destination Fee Provide?
- In-room Illy coffee maker
- Two keepsake Pathwater Bottles (refill stations located on each floor)
- Fully remodeled and expanded 24 Hour Fitness Studio
- Robust Wi-Fi
- Unlimited local and long-distance calling
- Local discounts from our Social Hosts
- A major credit card must guarantee all reservations.
- Reservations canceled within 24 hours before arrival will be charged the first night's room and tax.
- Guests leaving before their scheduled departure date will be charged a $75.00 fee.
- Guaranteed reservations left unclaimed will be charged one night's room and tax.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- The hotel is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is not allowed in any guestroom or indoor public area. Smoking in any guest room will result in a cleaning fee of $250.00 per room charged to the registered room guest.
- A 16.45% tax is added to all room rate categories, and all rooms are subject to a $29 + tax per night Urban Destination Fee.
As part of our 2022 renovation, upgrades to the emergency lighting and sprinkler system were made, covering all guestrooms and public areas. Each room is equipped with a smoke detector. Hand-held fire extinguishers have been strategically placed on all floors. Two exit stairwells at each end of the property allow for safe exiting of the building in case of emergency. Valuables can be kept secure in our in-room safes. New windows have been installed in all guestrooms, allowing only a 4" opening for child safety. Overnight security will patrol inside and outside of our building.